TotalEnergies – Open Innovation undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Open Innovation.
The Open Innovation site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 56.45%:
- 35 compliant criteria
- 27 non-compliant criteria
- 44 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Icons are not ignored by the screenreader
- Iframes don’t have titles
- Some texts are low in contrast
- Videos don’t have transcript
- Screen reader doesn’t read the table properly
- Some buttons are not properly read by the screen reader making them useless for the user
- Errors detected when submitting the form are not said by the screen reader
- Source code have errors regarding to attributes
- Some tags are used for presentation purposes only
- Some pages have the same heading multiple times
- Some blocs are not properly ordained as a list in the code although you can see those as such visually
- Some styling elements are used in the HTML code
- Contents disappear when the page is set up to 320px width
- Spacing modification make elements disappear
- Some elements become unreadable when the CSS is disabled
- Some fields should have an autocomplete attribute
- Checkboxes are not gathered in a fieldset
- There is no button to validate the form on the search bar
- Keyboard navigation is locked when the video is launched
- The slider cannot be stopped
- Portrait orientation makes some content disappear.
The identified issues are to be fixed on the next release of the website scheduled for 2023.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 17/11/2022.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG - Contrast checker
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Mentions légales
- Mode d'emploi
- Thématiques d'innovation
- Charte des données personnelles et cookies
Feedback and Contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Open Innovation - TotalEnergies at the following email address: [email protected]
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a mail by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp)
Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07